Wednesday, May 29, 2013

sophistagangstaratchet

some of these hoes just bout the show--get
me im here for the dough---check
so when u speak on this hoe----vet
wadrobe got that swag though---next
vodka all in my cup--wet
diamonds all on my bez--set
G's all on my belt--fresh
Beyonce all wit my weave--tress
MAC beating my face--dress
spikes all on my heels---step
why u smokin that mid?---stress
quality of my greens---best
nigga all on my line---pressed
hit em all wit that swerve---text
unless i need to get served--sex
early morning that gym---flex
late nite that club--sweat
trackstar on the go---get
never scared to throw blows--deck
daddy told me dont fold--'spect
so I aint worried bout those--'chets
reaching for what i aint hold--yet
state to state every hood--yes
seem like my pass is still good--bet
bitch like me gotta eat---mess
skrimps all on my plate--guess
goose all in my bed---rest


No comments:

Post a Comment