Thursday, May 23, 2013

practice makes perfect

fizzle fizzle pop pop --purple purple drip drop, slow time.....tick.........tock .....slow mind...but dont stop. click click .....the heels... fox trot......click clack......the steel..my glock. i squeeze once and breathe deep....adjust grip.....repeat.  i may doze but cant sleep.....it feels cold but warms me.  so loud my headaches.....hold steady..... aim strait.  sheet one the warm up.......sheet two lost love....sheet three just because......the sulphurs......the fresh smoke....slow sip.....good dope. Rapid fire to the right......i feel tense....but its alrite.  shells drop.....he reloads my body froze....i contemplate.......breathe once squeeze twice........fake friends...i squeeze thrice......kickback is a beast.  i lock wrist......deep squint...move back twenty from ten...a fan spins in the background.  steady....bitch get steady , we got 29 more to blow.  For the fake niggas.....for the two face bitches.....for the dirt ass weed....reload....for role im given...for the living.......for the dead.....for the memories that haunt my head.....for my regrets....for my dreams.....for my failures....for my needs...for my heart...reload....for my hurt....for my struggle.......for my work.....for my days....for my nights....for my brother....for my life.....for my abuelo....for my sabrinos...reload...for my naivete....for my ego.....for my innocence...for my future...for the fuck of it.....for the luck of it....for my unanswered prayers...for my fears.....breathe bitch breathe...my heart is racing a million miles an hour inhaling the stale air filled with toxic powder...i exhale.

No comments:

Post a Comment