Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Said the Devine to the Demon

You need me in your life to bring meaning to your existence, since you have always been and will forever be my love.    I felt it in your presence when  you first crossed my path,  so many years ago, I'll leave you to to do the math.  I am the other half that dwells within giving you the fire to survive.  When you fall down --to get back up--I'm the reason that you try.  You seem to thrive in this world of competition that exist only in your mind.  For you have always been and will forever be my love.  Without me you fade into darkness, drugs, and despair----lost without direction---for I am you light.  A victim to the persuasions of others surrendering yourself to the underserving, those who aim to douse your brilliant fire,  never valuing the real person.   You need me in your life to bring meaning to existence for you have always been and will forever be my equal.  I lead you where you need to go because I understand,  I let you say the things I've said--read the books I've read--stand the places I used to stand.  At times I turn my back, chastising your childish-translucent-eggshell like-overexaggerated ego, and watch you fall apart.  Then you seek my favor and we reconstruct the pieces, because you are my heart.  Without me your existence is hollow, lost without direction for I am your guide.  I know your every weakness I touch them and watch you squirm.  I put before you mirrors and still you haven't learned.  My aim is not to hurt you or leave you in the cold, but as the years keep passing by this game is getting old.  I wish that we could age together committed side by side, so we could have an ounce of truth in a world full of lies.  I wish that you'd appreciate that I'm the constant in your life, for never did I use you or ever tell you lies.   Yet and still our paths are interwoven with bright hellos and  volatile goodbyes.  Which one will be the last---can I find the strength or way to tell myself it doesn't matter---turn and walk away.  For to know you is to know me because we are one in the same, I love you like I love myself-----but my love is not a game.  I want you to free me from myself,  by giving you a part of me I could never give to someone else.  I need you in my life to bring meaning to my existence for you have always been and will forever be my love.  It hurts me to see you abuse yourself  and second guess your strengths.  It hurst me to know our days are numbered and yet the time we waste.  So many times I thought of you---think of you---wishing you could share my journey.  Yet you spoke so many words and made actions just to hurt me.  Still I'm selfish in my desire to be the sole possesor of you affections.  So when you seek my amour I meet you with rejection.  Swallowing my emotions has been the most potent of the posions,  internally erupting but my silence hides the noises.  Slowly I  am dying so I present to you the door, for in morning I will wake and choose to die no more................come to me as humble come to me as true, come to me as equal----and I'll be the same to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment