Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Don't you know I'm hater proof

If you ain't know let me tell you so, those words you whispers those lies you spread those eyes you roll gon get stuck up in your head.  You ain't changing my mood you ain't changing my life, you ain't making me mad--we ain't even gonna fight.  I ain't gotta to be right I just gotta be me, so just keep on talking bout how I'm supposed to be.  But I be what I am and I do what I do, cuz I'm living my life bitch----how bout you?  You wish that you mattered enough to really make me mad, but I'm more flattered and touched that keep thinking of my ass.  You can devise, decieve, sheme and plot----go on keep yourself busy while I climb to the top.  I'm a too much of a force of course you to impeed, feeble hand over face trying to block the breeze, I squeeze through.  If you were ever to walk a mile in my shoes, you would stop halfway all tattered and brused.  Cuz it's hard goddamn work to be this fabolous all the time, but it's beautiful to watch when your standing on the side.  Spending all your time watching dvd's, living vicariously through MTV, drained of all ambition until you see me.  I give you reason to live--a purpose--something to do.  Since if you didn't hate on me no one would notice you.  Ha!Ha!  But you so stupid to think your anger can really bring me down,  I'm a thoroughbread bitch and there ain't alot around.  I'm more gangsta than a gangsta even when I'm in my heels.  I'm more mellow than a Zaynax and I don't even take them pills.  I already fucked your man before you even liked him, dropped him the next day and told him I was dyking.  Passed him with my girlfriend flashed him in the window, he ran outside and asked us both to dinner.  I used to shop where you do, back when I was seventeen, then I got some paper and upgraded a few things.  Your car is so cute, oh wait you ain't got one, I'll be sure to honk the horn next time I see you walking.  Your friends ain't your friends or maybe that's just hearsay, just tell little mama what they get you for your birthday?  You be drooling over niggas, that I smile at just for drinks, I can't even see to fuck em but I do tell them thanks.  You talk about my hair, cause I paid for some extensions----while you in a mirror dying your shit up in the kitchen.  Grandma said don't play with children, so Imma have to let it go.  I may not be bulletproof, but I'm hater proof for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment