Monday, November 23, 2015



I make sacrifices to support my vices

So I'm the most paid but I ain't the nicest

Could go either way by the time that light hit

Talkin sunrise cause we own the night bitch

If I fucked your man you can bet he liked it

Prolly got in his feelings prolly tried to wife it

Meanwhile hearing rumors like "she's a dike bitch"

Flirt wit black hoes but only fucks a white bitch

They prolly right bitch Cmon hit the lights

Turn it up a notch cuz my fit lookin rite

Let these Google eye niggas and bitches bear witness

To the diva misses hittin the entrance like a vision

But uhhhhhhhh back to the lesson at hand let's get this money

But being real take a whole lot of shit that aint money

So niggas funny thinking caking make em legit

But a ain't shit nigga wit money still ain't shit


No comments:

Post a Comment