Tuesday, September 9, 2014

The greeting

Touch me............hold me.........press my skin against your skin. Tickle my neck with your warm exhales in a still moment of tranquility allowing energies to entertwine and i inhale from behind your ear. Embrace me with your spirit as we stand hip to hip chakras aligned.....Kun-Da-Li-Ni...Rise........explore the terrain slowly freely free me from my own thoughts squeeze me release me by our bodies never part.....it is an art.......Picasso, Salvador, Basquiat. Press your lips to mine, saliva--white wine intoxicate my viens as the flush rushes to my skin......breathe out......breathe in........whisper loving thoughts in vulgar inappropriate words placing hands on appropriate curves and grip......bite.....tease......lead........

No comments:

Post a Comment